Frame-to-frame or FTF chain transfer applications the transfer chains are mounted within the effective width of the two parallel CDLR conveyor frames. This configuration is ideal when transferring containers and palletized products at 90-degree angles and have a maximum capacity up to 4,000 lbs.
Our transfers, like all our conveyor come standard with a two-year warranty. Frame-to-frame type transfers are generally shipped fully assembled for easy installation and they are fully tested prior to shipment. Plus, they can be equipped with many optional items.
- Mounting: For Use with Chain Drive Live Roller Conveyor or Free Standing
- Frame-to-Frame Type: Where Transfer is Mounted within Two (2) Parallel Conveyor Frames
- Load Capacity: Up to 4000 Lbs.
Contact us for additional information.
Note: Specifications vary by model. Call for More Details.
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Welded, Structural Steel Frame Construction
- Drives Sized to Match Loads by Factory
- 230-460/3/60 Primary Voltage
- High Side, Low Side and Underslung Drive Mounting
- 30, 45 and 60 FPM Fixed Conveyor Speed
- Continuously Welded Sprockets
- Rollers Set High or Low on Non-Driven Side
- Scalloped Type Roller Chain Guard #10 Gauge and #16 Gauge Drive Chain Guard
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Channel Supports
- RC-60 or RC-80 Transfer Chains
- Four Point Positive Lift via Pneumatic Cylinder
- 24 VDC Double Acting Solenoid Valve Plumbed and Mounted to Conveyor Frame
- Chain Elevation 3/4” Above Rollers when Raised
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Shipped Fully Assembled for Easy Installation
- Conveyors Fully Tested Prior to Shipment
- Polyurethane Roller Covering
- Zinc Plated & Galvanized Rollers
- Blade Stops/Pin Stops
- Photo Eyes & Pre-Wired Devices
- Back Stops/Conveyor Guides
- Fork Truck Barriers
- Transition Rollers
- Proximity Switches to Sense Raised & Lowered Transfer Positions
- Filter/Regulator with Gauge
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Rated Motors
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Frames
- Color Match Paint to Specifications