Alba’s CDLR conveyor with 2-1/2” diameter rollers is ideal choice for carrying heavy pallet loads. Standard conveyor lengths are nominal 5 ft. and 10 ft. sections, with standard effective widths ranging from 12” to 60” with roller centers from 3” to 12”.
- Standard Models
- 3″ – 12″ Roller Centers
- RC-40, RC-50, RC-60 Roller to Roller Chain
Contact us for additional information.
- Length: Standard 5′ and 10′ Sections
- Width: 12″ to 60″ Effective Widths
- Drive Configurations: Underslung, High Side and Low Side Drive Mounting Available
- Drive Capacity: Up to 15,000 lbs. on some Models
- Rollers: 2-1/2″ Diameter x 11 Gauge Wall, 11/16″ Hex Axles Spring Retained
*Rollers can be set high or low on non-driven side.
Note: Specifications vary by model. Call for More Details.
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Welded, Structural Steel Frame Construction
- Drives Sized to Match Loads by Factory
- 230-460/3/60 Primary Voltage
- High Side, Low Side and Underslung Drive Mounting
- 30, 45 and 60 FPM Fixed Conveyor Speed
- Continuously Welded Sprockets
- Rollers Set High or Low on Non-Driven Side
- Scalloped Type Roller Chain Guard #10 Gauge and #16 Gauge Drive Chain Guard
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Channel Supports
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Shipped Fully Assembled for Easy Installation
- Conveyors Fully Tested Prior to Shipment
- Tread Plates
- Polyurethane Roller Covering
- UHMW Roller Sleeves
- Zinc Plated & Galvanized Rollers
- Blade Stops/Pin Stops
- Photo Eyes & Pre-Wired Devices
- Back Stops/Conveyor Guides
- Fork Truck Barriers
- Transition Rollers
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Rated Motors
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Frames
- Color Match Paint to Specifications
- Zero Pressure Accumulation Controls
Have Questions about our Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor?