Used with CDLR conveyor (Chain-Driven Live Roller), In-Frame or IF Type Chain Transfers means the transfer is contained within the conveyor frames. Standard load capacities can be up to 4,000 lbs.
In addition to our standard two-year warranty, our in-frame type chain transfers are constructed using welded, structural steel and have a four-point positive lift via a pneumatic cylinder. Typically, the chain elevation is 3/4” above the rollers when raised. All models are provided with heavy-duty, adjustable channel supports and they can be equipped with many optional items.
- Mounting: For Use with Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor
- In-Frame Type: Where Transfer is Contained within the Conveyor Frames
- Load Capacity: Up to 4000 Lbs.
Contact us for additional information.
Note: Specifications vary by model. Call for More Details.
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Welded, Structural Steel Frame Construction
- Drives Sized to Match Loads by Factory
- 230-460/3/60 Primary Voltage
- High Side, Low Side and Underslung Drive Mounting
- 30, 45 and 60 FPM Fixed Conveyor Speed
- Continuously Welded Sprockets
- Rollers Set High or Low on Non-Driven Side
- Scalloped Type Roller Chain Guard #10 Gauge and #16 Gauge Drive Chain Guard
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Channel Supports
- RC-60 or RC-80 Transfer Chains
- Four Point Positive Lift via Pneumatic Cylinder
- 24 VDC Double Acting Solenoid Valve Plumbed and Mounted to Conveyor Frame
- Chain Elevation 3/4” Above Rollers when Raised
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Shipped Fully Assembled for Easy Installation
- Conveyors Fully Tested Prior to Shipment
- Polyurethane Roller Covering
- Zinc Plated & Galvanized Rollers
- Blade Stops/Pin Stops
- Photo Eyes & Pre-Wired Devices
- Back Stops/Conveyor Guides
- Fork Truck Barriers
- Transition Rollers
- Proximity Switches to Sense Raised & Lowered Transfer Positions
- Filter/Regulator with Gauge
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Rated Motors
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Frames
- Color Match Paint to Specifications