Alba’s Quality Pre-engineered CDLR Conveyor – Faster Delivery and Competitively Priced.
Alba’s Value Conveyor Chain Drive Live Roller (CDLR) conveyors are pre-engineered (approval drawings not required) which means customers receive it more quickly and at a more affordable price. With stocked components, our Value Conveyor is designed to meet your tight deadline requirements and budget.
Value Conveyor comes standard in nominal 5′ and 10′ sections, 18″ top of roller, at 30, 45 or 60 FPM fixed conveyor speeds. It’s the fast and perfect solution for conveyor loads up to 4,000 lbs. capacity. All Value Conveyor has an effective width of 44″ or 52″. Depending on the roller chain required, roller centers range from 3.25″ to 6″. Naturally, like all Alba conveyor, it comes with a standard 2-year warranty. It is shipped fully assembled and fully tested before shipping.
CDLR Standard Features
- Welded, Structural Steel Frame Construction
- Conveyors for Handling Up to 4,000 lbs.
- 230-460/3/60 Electrical Connection
- Under Slung Drive Mounting for 18” Top of Roller
- 5’ & 10’ Sections Nominal
- Two (2) Heavy Duty SSP3 Channel Supports +/- 1-3/4″ Adjustment Provided per Conveyor at 18” TOR
- 30, 45 or 60 FPM Fixed Conveyor Speed
- Continuously Welded Sprockets
- Rollers Set High on Non-Driven Side
- #10 Gauge Scalloped Type Roller Chain Guard and #16 Gauge Drive Chain Guard
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Conveyors Shipped Fully Assembled to Minimize Installation Time
- Conveyors Fully Tested Prior to Shipment
- Conveyors are Backed by Alba’s Standard Two (2) Year Warranty