Through-frame or TF type chain transfers means the transfer chain rails extend beyond the non-driven side of the CDLR frame. Load capacities are up to 4,000 lbs. with welded structural steel frames. Through-frame type chain transfers are available at 30, 45, and 60 FPM fixed conveyor speeds. Available with RC-60 or RC-80 transfer chains, the frame consist of heavy-duty welded structural steel and adjustable, heavy-duty channel supports provide maximum durability.
Like all our conveyor models, the through-frame type chain transfers have a standard two-year warranty.
- Mounting: For Use with Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor
- In-Frame Type: Where Transfer is Contained within the Conveyor Frames
- Load Capacity: Up to 4000 Lbs.
Contact us for additional information.
Note: Specifications vary by model. Call for More Details.
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Welded, Structural Steel Frame Construction
- Drives Sized to Match Loads by Factory
- 230-460/3/60 Primary Voltage
- High Side, Low Side and Underslung Drive Mounting
- 30, 45 and 60 FPM Fixed Conveyor Speed
- Continuously Welded Sprockets
- Rollers Set High or Low on Non-Driven Side
- Scalloped Type Roller Chain Guard #10 Gauge and #16 Gauge Drive Chain Guard
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Channel Supports
- RC-60 or RC-80 Transfer Chains
- Four Point Positive Lift via Pneumatic Cylinder
- 24 VDC Double Acting Solenoid Valve Plumbed and Mounted to Conveyor Frame
- Chain Elevation 3/4” Above Rollers when Raised
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Shipped Fully Assembled for Easy Installation
- Conveyors Fully Tested Prior to Shipment
- Polyurethane Roller Covering
- Zinc Plated & Galvanized Rollers
- Blade Stops/Pin Stops
- Photo Eyes & Pre-Wired Devices
- Back Stops/Conveyor Guides
- Fork Truck Barriers
- Transition Rollers
- Proximity Switches to Sense Raised & Lowered Transfer Positions
- Filter/Regulator with Gauge
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Rated Motors
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Frames
- Color Match Paint to Specifications