Pallet stackers and destackers can minimize the risk of back injuries and strain from manually loading or unloading pallets. Automating the process provides greater efficiencies in production. Our units can be used to dispense or accumulate various sizes and types of pallets. Our units are industrial strength and designed for continuous use.
Call us to help you with sizes and configurations available to meet your application.
- Handle both Wooden and Plastic Pallets
- Constructed of Structural Plate Lined Steel with Durability Built in for Years of Service
- Consult our Customer Service Department on Standard Sizes and Configurations Available to Fit your Needs
Note: Specifications vary by model. Call for More Details.
Contact us for additional information.
Pallet Stacker/Dispenser Video
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Frame: Welded Structural Steel Frame with Heavy Gauge Steel Enclosure Panels
- Magazine: Steel Lined with Structural Steel Support Channels on Three (3) Sides, Standard Magazine 8’ High, 15 Pallet Capacity. Loading and Unloading of Stacked Pallets is Available at 90° or 180° from In-Feed/Exit of Drag Chain Conveyor.
- Fingers: Pneumatically Operated Pallet Holding Fingers
- Lift: Electrically Driven Hydraulic Lift Table to Lift and Lower Stacks of Pallets as Required for Stacking or Dispensing of Pallets
- Controls: MicroLogix PLC Controlled with Devices Pre-Mounted and Wired to Control Enclosure for Automatic and Manual Operation. “Hand-shake” Ready.
- Conveyor: Dual Chain Conveyor integrated within the Unit extends 2’- 6” beyond Frame. Conveyor Elevation 18” Top of Chain. Other Conveyor Lengths and Elevations are Available.
- Pallets: Unit Capable of Stacking or Dispensing a Consistent Pallet Size. Pallets must be in Good Condition and Allow Holding Fingers to Operate Dependably.
- Painted Alba Blue with Safety Yellow Guards
- Conveyor Lengths
- Color Match Paint to Specifications
- VFD Rated Motors
Have Questions about our Pallet Stackers/Dispensers?