At Alba Manufacturing our standard CDLR, turntables, drag chain conveyors, transfer conveyors, and pallet stackers/destackers are designed around two basic principles: STANDARD and SIMPLE. These two words quickly define our catalog products at Alba. Why? Because in many instances our products are shipped pre-assembled, pre-wired, and ready to use!
So why purchase our Catalog items?
- Pre-engineered which means standardized
- Approval drawing process can potentially be bypassed, if not needed, to save time
- Order goes to manufacturing more quickly
- Product ships out quicker
- Economical/Competitive pricing
- Applies to 1, 5, 50 or 100 pieces
- NO project is too small or too large
Our Standard Pallet Conveyor:
- Fully welded structural steel frames and legs
- Longer shelf life and withstands fork truck abuse
- Pallets – full or empty, our core focus and expertise
- No need for tightening/replacing bolts/parts after a few months of wear and tear due to continual use/multiple shifts and fork truck abuse — Save time in purchasing parts & Reduce maintenance time so key personnel can focus on other projects
- Competitively priced against the competitors’ lighter/lesser construction
- Standard catalog equipment – very little engineering time
- Heavy-duty – rugged – reliable
- We stand behind our product. No fine print!
Competitors’ Standard Pallet Conveyor:
- Bolt-together sheet metal construction
- Cross ties – ALL formed sheet metal
- Lesser grade of products
- Frames tend to loosen at bolted joints over time due to handling full pallets and fork truck abuse
- Fully welded structural steel frames and legs in many cases are special order and have longer lead times
Contact Alba today to determine how our CDLR, turntables, drag chain conveyors, transfer conveyors, and pallet stackers/destackers are right for your application.
Alba Manufacturing is your full-service, turnkey systems provider for your conveyor application needs. Call us to locate your nearest Alba Partner Network Member to assist with your next project at 866.252.2634 or visit our website at www.albamfg.com.